We Are Hiring | Experienced Part 2 / Recently Qualified Architect
FORMstudio has an immediate requirement for an experienced Part 2 / recently qualified Architect to join its small friendly practice in Bermondsey Street, London SE1.
We are an award-winning design-led practice with an interesting portfolio of work ranging from new build houses and refurbishment/fit out projects for private clients to larger scale housing-led developments and culture/education projects.
The position on offer will provide an opportunity for an individual with excellent creative and interpersonal skills, matched by proven technical and detailing capability, to further develop their experience, working as needed on the delivery of a variety of projects simultaneously both independently and as part of a team. The role will cover all RIBA Stages including interaction with clients and working proactively with other members of the design team.
Applicants must demonstrate:
- good design awareness through a portfolio of projects
- construction detailing capability
- a minimum of two years’ post PT2 experience in an architectural practice
- clarity and confidence in communication; in writing, drawing and in - person
- self-motivation, initiative and team-working experience
- a consistent organised approach
- proficient use of AutoCAD
- experience of working on Revit/BIM projects preferred
- awareness of UK Building Regulations, standards and consents procedures
- fluent spoken and written English
- relevant work permits and must already be living in the UK at the time of application
We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
Please submit applications to email@example.com.
Due to the high response to adverts, we will only be able to reply to successful shortlisted candidates.
Please note, we will not employ through agencies.