Part 1 architectural assistant/office administrator at FORMstudio
FORMstudio is seeking a Part 1 architectural assistant/office administrator to join its practice in Bermondsey Street, London.
Form Studio is a small, award-winning, design-led practice with an interesting portfolio of work ranging from new build houses and refurbishment/fit out projects for private clients to larger scale housing-led developments and culture/education projects. We currently have projects in progress at all stages from inception to construction, offering an opportunity for the successful applicant to gain insight into the architectural process and the management of a practice, as part of a small friendly team.
Applicants must demonstrate:
- experience of working with Revit, AutoCAD and SketchUp
- fluent spoken and written English
- clarity and confidence in communication; in writing, drawing and in person
- good design awareness through a portfolio of projects
- relevant work permits and must already be living in the UK at the time of application
The ideal applicant will have:
- self-motivation, initiative and team-working experience
- a consistent organised approach
- previous office administration experience
- experience of Adobe Creative Suite
- 3D modelling and presentation skills
To apply, please submit your CV, portfolio and a brief letter explaining your suitability for the role, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high response to adverts, we will only be able to reply to successful shortlisted candidates.
We will not accept introductions by agencies.