ARB Registered Architect at FORMstudio
FORMstudio has an immediate requirement for an ARB-registered architect with a minimum of three years’ post-qualification experience to join its small friendly practice in Bermondsey Street, London SE1.
Form Studio is an award-winning design-led practice with a interesting portfolio of work ranging from new build houses and refurbishment/fit-out projects for private clients to larger-scale housing-led developments and culture/education projects.
The position on offer will provide an opportunity for a talented architect with excellent creative and interpersonal skills matched by proven technical and detailing capability to further develop their experience, working as needed on the delivery of a variety of projects both independently and as part of a team.
Applicants must demonstrate:
- experience of working on Revit/BIM projects
- proficient use of Revit and AutoCAD
- awareness of UK building regulations, standards, planning and consents procedures
- construction detailing capability
- good design awareness through a portfolio of projects
- clarity and confidence in communication: in writing, drawing and in person
- fluent spoken and written English
- relevant work permits and must already be living in the UK at the time of application
- self-motivation, initiative and team-working experience
- a consistent organised approach
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply, please submit your CV, portfolio and a brief letter explaining your suitability for the role, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high response to adverts, we will only be able to reply to successful shortlisted candidates.
We will not accept introductions by agencies.